We provide essential solutions for all the following aspects of concrete rehabilitation:
- Bridge Structures & Walkways
- Carriage Ways
- Airport Runway
- All Major Civil Structures
Concrete rehabilitation is as important as any other maintenance activity and must be carried out in a timely manner. Prompt repairs would save extremely expensive repairs that may become necessary at a later stage.
Deterioration of concrete can be broadly categorised into cracking, spalling and corrosion.
There are several causes for concrete deterioration. The main cause can either be carbonation or chloride induced corrosion of steel reinforcements or both.
- Patch repair system using an epoxy or cementitious repair mortar
- Moisture barrier system (protective coating)
- Coating of steel reinforcement
- Cathodic protection, chloride extraction and re-alkalisation systems
- Crack repair (epoxy/chemical/cementitious grout injection)